YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
To our valued guests,
The safety and wellbeing of our shopping center customers, businesses, staff, and local partners are our top priority. We are closely monitoring the developments related to COVID-19, including updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”), the City and County of Denver, and the State of Colorado. We have enhanced our cleaning process at the property, and continue our efforts to ensure our janitorial vendors are using cleaning agents and policies that follow the recommended CDC guidelines.
Best practices and everyday preventive actions include:
- All guests that are not fully vaccinated we ask that you wear a mask when visiting Denver Pavilions. This includes the parking garage, common areas, inside any retail or commercial business..
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- If you are sick with respiratory symptoms that resemble a cold or flu (e.g., fever, cough, shortness of breath), do not go to work or school, or visit public places where you could spread potential illness.
- Restrict elevator cabs to 2 riders at a time. Guests are encouraged to use stairs or escalators.
Please contact individual stores and restaurants to confirm their current operating hours, temporary closings, and dining options.
We will continue to monitor this rapidly evolving situation. For more information on the Coronavirus, visit CDC.gov, the City and County of Denver’s website or the State of Colorado’s website.