Welcome to the Glenarm Patio!
Welcome to the Glenarm Patio. We’re excited to be able to extend patio seating for some of your favorite Denver Pavilions’ restaurants. Enjoy open-air patio seating while dining under the iconic Denver sign on Glenarm. Before you dine with us, here’s a few things to keep in mind. Welcome back and we appreciate your patronage!
- Hours are Sun-Thurs 11am-10pm, and 11am-11pm Fri & Sat and Federal Holidays.
- No self-serve seating.
- Masks must be worn at all times walking to/from tables.
- Reservations are encouraged.
- Please check in with the host/hostess at the restaurant you’d like to dine at for seating when you arrive.
- Restrooms may be found at the location you’re dining at and/or the public restrooms are located on level 2 near Bath & Body Works. Ask your server for a bathroom code.
- Please don’t push tables together. They are distanced for 6 feet of social distancing.
- No groups larger than 8 people may be seated together.
- Alcohol may not leave the patio section you are dining at unless you place a separate to-go liquor and food. order, and you are 21+ and have a valid ID to present to the server reflecting your age.
- During a rainstorm or weather event, please head under the Glenarm Bridge for shelter, not in the restaurants.
- Patrons may not smoke or vape on the Glenarm Patio.
- No dogs allowed inside the patio.
- No outside food or drink.
- You may only order food and liquor from the restaurant section you are seated in.
Revised June 29, 2020
Glenarm Patio Specials
Come by the Denver Pavilions, ask to be seated on the #GlenarmPatio, and enjoy some amazing deals just for our patio patrons!
5280 Burger Bar
Mention this promo and request to sit on the Glenarm Patio and enjoy BOGO draft beer, house wine, or well cocktail (21+ only with valid ID; limit 1 per guest.)
• Ask to sit on the Glenarm Patio and enjoy $5 Sangrias. 21+ only with a valid ID.
• Half off of appetizer 3-6pm, Wednesdays – Sundays