Welcome to the Glenarm Patio!
Welcome to the Glenarm Patio. We’re excited to be able to extend patio seating for some of your favorite Denver Pavilions’ restaurants. Enjoy open-air patio seating while dining under the iconic Denver sign on Glenarm. Before you dine with us, here’s a few things to keep in mind.
Glenarm Patio will be closed for a private event Monday, July 26.
- Open to the public Monday-Sun. Open for formal dining Thurs-Sun (depending on restaurant serving capabilities).
- No self-serve seating during formal dining patio hours.
- Reservations are encouraged.
- Please check in with the host/hostess at the restaurant you’d like to dine at for seating when you arrive.
- Restrooms may be found at the location you’re dining at and/or the public restrooms are located on level 2 near GNC. Ask your server for a bathroom code.
- Please don’t push tables together. They are distanced for social distancing.
- Alcohol may not leave the patio section you are dining at unless you place a separate to-go liquor and food. order, and you are 21+ and have a valid ID to present to the server reflecting your age.
- During a rainstorm or weather event, please head under the Glenarm Bridge for shelter, not in the restaurants.
- Patrons may not smoke or vape on the Glenarm Patio.
- No dogs allowed inside the patio.
- No outside food or drink during formal dining patio hours.
- You may only order food and liquor from the restaurant section you are seated in during formal dining hours.
SOUTH BLOCK, LEVEL 1